Breaking News

Tuesday 16 February 2016

Toolz:“I was quite self-conscious” reveals media celeb about her braces


Toolz is all smiles now!

Popular BEAT FM on-air-personality Toolz has revealed how she dealt with confidence issues when she was wearing a brace to help close the gaps between her teeth.

The newly married Toolz said she was self-conscious about her braces and she avoided smiling wild so that people won’t notice them.

The braces have worked and Toolz’s dentition has been corrected. She shared her story on her Instagram today (February 16, 2016).
Up: Toolz's cast. Below: Toolz's fixed teeth. play
Toolz's cast and teeth fixed
 (Instagram )

Toolz shared the photo of a cast of her tooth from June 2015 and wrote “For those that have been asking!! (The top pic is a cast of my teeth from June 2015, bottom is me today).
My braces closed the gaps between my teeth - I had gaps on both sides in/on both the upper and lower jaws, and all 4 gaps had gotten bigger over the years. Not a lot of people noticed, but it had bugged me for years, and I was quite self-conscious. I would even try not to smile wide so the gaps wouldn't show.
“When I first got them, i would send @doctortimi a message every day or so saying 'come and get your braces, I'm not doing again', he would tell me to be patient ...and a few months later, I'm so glad I stuck through it. I'm now smiling like a cheshire cat!!
Toolzplay
Toolz in new selfie
 (instagram)

“If you have teeth issues that need fixing, holla at my guy @doctortimi
Doctor Timi is Timileyin Akinmuda husband of Cool FM OAPTaymi B. Timileyin Akinmuda was a former rapper by the name of Timi Da Black One. He was a former member of the rap collective known as Da Trybe.

No comments :

Designed By